background

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

With This Kiss (Part Three) by Eloisa James

We finally have the last installment of With This Kiss (Part Three). The last time we saw Colin and Grace, Grace was trying to make her escape back home. Feeling hurt and not sure of what has happening.
Finally, we have the closure we all have been waiting for. Ms. James finally lets us have the happy ending we all want. As we travel through the three part serial we have seen so much go on. I have to say it was nice journey, but a bit rough at times.

Overall, Ms. James comes through to give a happy ending. I love the story as a whole, but I'm not sure if I'm a fan of serials. I don't know if I would purchase another serial again or just wait till all the parts came out. However, Ms. James is definitely the queen of writing fairytale endings. So, if you are looking for a wonderful story and a happy ending, I would say check out Colin and Graces story.



Rating:




Purchase Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment