background

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Time to Love by Angelina Rose

Today I bring to you a new author by the name of Angelina Rose. I was able to get a chance to read her new novella A Time to Love. So, here are my thoughts on the story.

First off, I didn't like Eva. She just rubbed me the wrong way. Mostly because she was spoil, selfish and cared for only herself. As the story progress, Eva starts to change with the help of Brice.

Let me say, I cried throughout this story. Ms. Rose really pulled at your heart strings at times. Even though it's a short read, it is one powerful read. I love the how Eva evolved throughout the story and learned to be a real person. So, if you are looking for a quick heart-warming read, I would suggest A Time to Love.

Copy provided by author




Rating:


Purchase Links:
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment