background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Down and Dirty by Christine Bell

All right everyone, I finished Down and Dirty by Christine Bell last night. I must say it was a pretty good read. I think I loved her first book in the Dare Me series more, but this is still pretty good.

The best way to describe Cat Thomas would be a contrary person who is a tad bit commit-phobic. All her reasonings behind her phobia aren't really valid. However, Shane Decker is willing to break down those walls and go after Cat with full force. Yep, should be fun, especially knowing her nature.

I did enjoy this book, but Cat kind of wore out my nerves with her indecision over her feelings for Shane. Granted the man had patience and should be granted sainthood with all of Cat's antics. Seriously, he was an awesome hero and brave. Here are my reasonings: 1) Cat is a trial he was willing to do whatever it took to get her. 2) He went after his best friend's sister. If that's not brave, I don't know what is. 3) He was such a great guy and really made the story worth reading. So, if you are looking for a book with a heroine who's kind of fickle and an awesome hero, you might want to get a copy of Down and Dirty.

Copy provide by publisher

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment