background

Saturday, March 9, 2013

eARC: Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox

So, the past few days I have been reading Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox. Oh my gosh, I love this book. So, lets head back to Camelot, Ohio and check on Caleb Clark and Ellen Callahan.

Ellen Callahan is a single mother just living in quiet Camelot. However, it started turning into a circus once her brother started seeing her neighbor, Carly and things got a little complicated. So, Jamie thought the best thing to do was leave. By doing this left a huge mess and needing a little help.

Caleb Clark is hired to keep an eye on Carly and Ellen. You would think this is a easy task compared to Iraq. However, he's task to keep an eye two very stubborn women. One that he can't keep his mind off.

What can I say about this book, I mean seriously it's fantastic. I love how Ellen challenges Caleb with everything, even though he's just trying to do his job. However, he's willing to compromise for her. Then you have the sexual tension between them which is hot.

Now the characters. Some people might not like Ellen. She does come off a bit harsh, but there is a very good reason for her character. I personally liked Ellen and how she wasn't going to go willy-nilly over a charming smile. Caleb is a fantastic guy. Dude he's smoking hot and he actually cares about the people he loves.

Overall LOVED this book. Ruthie Knox can write an amazing story. She had me laughing with some of the lines in the story. Oh goodness, some of those lines I about died, especially when Nana enters the picture. So, if you are looking for a good time in a book, you can't go wrong with Along Came Trouble.

Copy provided by author.

Rating:


Purchase Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment