background

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Submissive by Tara Sue Me

Yep, I read The Submissive by Tara Sue Me this weekend. Yes, I know that it use to be Fanfic. However, I had a friend say I should read this book, if I didn't like it she would reimburse me. After all she recommend the book. I thought, "hey sounds like a win to me." Let's be honest, I probably wouldn't have picked up the story, if the friend hadn't suggest the story.

So, The Submissive basically is about a librarian who wants to live a little more. So, she decides she wants to try BDSM. After all that is the first thing we all think of when we want to live on the edge. Anyway, Abby King puts in an application to dominant, Nathaniel West. Basically Nathaniel decides to take her on as his submissive. The story is mainly from her point of view as a submissive.

Actually, I enjoyed the story. Plus, it was a pretty quick read. The only downside is it's only her point of view and her feelings. Then again, the book title is The Submissive, so I just have to suck it up. Now I need to read The Dominant to get Nathaniel's point of view and feelings. The BDSM in the story wasn't like "oh my gosh I can't believe I'm reading this story", actually it was pretty light. I think it could have gone a lot more kinkier. I'm ok with how it turned out. I liked The Submissive, and it's up to you if you want to read the story. This isn't for everyone, and that's okay.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment