background

Monday, September 2, 2013

Protecting His Witness by Katie Reus

So, today I got a chance to read the next Red Stone Security book, Protecting His Witness by Katie Reus. I have to say I'm impress by the action, danger and the villain.

Jordan Alvarado went into the witness protection program seven years earlier, because she help catch a psycho. While in the process, she left behind her old life and a fantastic boyfriend, Vincent Hansen. Vincent never understood why Jordan up and disappear on him, but now he's wondering what she was doing back.

So, Jordan is picking up her life and trying to figure out to do with it. Since she has left witness protection, believing she is safe cause the psycho is presumably dead. Once she walks back into Vincent's life strange things start to happen. Not only strange, but scary things. Even though Vincent didn't understand why she didn't tell him, he's going to make sure to keep her safe.

I was impress by the story. The major surprise was the villain in the story. I was thinking it was one person, but I was completely wrong. Boy that was a shocker. Other than that, I like the reunion between Jordan and Vincent. It wasn't oh happy ever-after. Oh no, Vincent was pissed off at Jordan and scared her away. Realizing he made a mistake and needing to use his connection to find her. Once he realize Jordan was really helping him in the long run, he started the process of forgiving. I really did like that it just didn't magically happen. The only issue I had was when they catch the bad guy, it just seemed a little rushed. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story.

Plus, I love you can read the Red Stone Security books and not feel lost, because you didn't read the first story. Overall, I enjoyed the story. Those who like suspense and a little twist, might enjoy Protecting His Witness.

Copy provided by author

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment