background

Monday, September 30, 2013

eARC: Drawn Together by Lauren Dane

I received the opportunity to read Drawn Together by Lauren Dane. Let me give the back story to how I came about reading the story. Back in July I signed up with Penguins First to Read program which gives readers a chance to preview books that are coming soon from Penguin. I selected a couple of books I would be interested in reading and they would randomly select people to read. Honestly, I didn't think I had a shot. So, to my surprise I was selected to read Drawn Together.

I probably should go back and read the previous books to fully appreciate the story. However, I mange to read the story and wasn't too lost. Yeah, I might have had a better understanding of the other characters in the book. Hey, I have been known to jump into a middle of a series.

Anyway, I'm just going to focus on my thoughts of the story. Overall, I enjoyed the story. I enjoyed the relationship between Raven and Jonah. Yes, Jonah is a bit demanding. However he seem like the type of guy who goes after what he wants no matter what. Raven is a bit rough on the edges and doesn't let anyone in. Yet, Jonah manages to worm his way in Raven's life. So, they tend to have bumps along the way. I really liked how Jonah was there for Raven when she really need someone.

As I said, I manage to get through the book. Yes, Drawn Together does have some pretty hot, rough sex scenes. Not a bad story, and I actually liked when Raven called out Jonah's ex-wife and called her a whore. So, if you don't mind rough hot sex, you might enjoy Drawn Together.

Copy provided by Penguin

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment