background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lusting for Covers: In Love with a Wicked Man by Liz Carlyle

Photobucket

Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

All right this cover has been haunting me and I absolutely love it.

In Love with a Wicked Man
Publisher: Avon (October 2013)
Genre: Historical Romance

What does it matter if Kate, Lady d'Allenay, has absolutely no marriage prospects? She has a castle to tend, an estate to run, and a sister to watch over, which means she is never, ever reckless. Until an accident brings a handsome, virile stranger to Bellecombe Castle, and Kate finds herself tempted to surrender to her houseguest's wicked kisses.

Disowned by his aristocratic family, Lord Edward Quartermaine has turned his gifted mind to ruthless survival. Feared and vilified as proprietor of London's most notorious gaming salon, he now struggles to regain his memory, certain of only one thing: he wants all Kate is offering—and more.

But when Edward's memory returns, he and Kate realize how much they have wagered on a scandalous passion that could be her ruin, but perhaps his salvation

Pre-order links:

Seriously, what a fabulous cover. Plus, I absolutely love red and practically the whole cover is cover in red. If you didn't know I'm a cover whore already, I plan to get this book because of the cover. I'm not a shame. 

So, what books make you drool over the cover?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so pretty. And it looks like a fantab read! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover. Love the title In Love With A Wicked Man and he gives wicked kisses.

    New Follower GFC.
    My L4C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, fellow cover whore! :) I love that cover, not sure how I missed it! *sigh* Such a beautiful dress, I want!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, and red is my favorite color !

    ReplyDelete