background

Friday, August 16, 2013

Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay

This morning I wanted something really quick to read and I figure that Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay would be a good pick. Plus, who doesn't like taking a little trip to Last Chance. While we are in Last Chance, we might as well stop at the Watermelon Festival, since that's the big to do during the summer.

Since this is a really short story, I'm not going to sum the story up. However, like most of the Last Chance stories we have Miz Miriam Randall working on her matchmaking skills. Of course she has her eyes on two people: Grant Trumbull and Amanda Wright.

Overall, this a cute little story. My only gripe is I wish Last Chance Summer was a little longer. However, it's still a cute read about a mother who needs to believe in a little magic and a young man who needs a new start. If you have been reading the Last Chance books and can't wait for the next book, Last Chance Summer is a quick little read that will wet your appetite for the next story. I know I'm excited to read what happens next in Last Chance.

Copy provided by Forever Romance via NetGalley

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment