background

Friday, August 23, 2013

eARC: Eat Play Lust by Tawna Fenske

Since I'm reading a couple of books at a time, I figure I would take a quick break and read a novella. I love how novellas can be a bit rejuvenating for a reader. Well, today I bring to you a uber cute novella called Eat Play Lust by Tawna Fenske. Since this is a novella and a short one at that, I'm going to jump into my thoughts.

Cami Pressman is a yoga instrutor with a health-nut of a mother. Like serious health-nut, where her mother has her believing that all fats and carbohydrates are bad. Ok, that's a bit extreme, because let me tell you not all fats and carbohydrates are bad. Sorry I'm digressing, but her mom kind of warped her way of thinking about food. Paul Hammond has been taken Cami's class and has decided it might be time to get a little one on one with the yoga instructor.

Cami is so hung up on food, she can't get past that not all food is bad. Some of it steams from a weight issue she had in college. Her mother kept such a tight control on what she thought was good food, that once Cami went to college she went on a junk food binge. Which isn't healthy either. She's at war with her lust for junk food. I love how Paul teachers her that moderation is the key. They are just so cute together.

Overall, cute read. I love the chemistry between the two of them. The story cracked me, because Paul would just stumble over his words and stick his foot in his mouth countless times. The boy needs help trying to talk to a girl he likes. However, they seem to fumble on through this story. I'm not going to lie, but the story kind of made me hungry. So, if you are looking for a cute quick read, I would look no further and try Eat Play Lust. Who knows you might have a hankering for some tater tots by the end.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:
1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment