background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hallelujah December is Here!


Just to let you know I LOVE this time of year with all its merriness. However I'm currently living with Mr. Grinch. Yes, I know. He doesn't want to put up any decoration, because we aren't going to be here for christmas.


Granted we will be spending Christmas with his family, but we aren't leaving till like the 20th of December. Honestly, that's a long time not having Christmas decoration. That's all right, because next year I'm going to decorate with Vengeance look out everyone here comes crazy Christmas lady.

Since I won't be decorating I will be reading a lot of Christmas theme books. OH YES! So, be on the lookout for all these wonderful  Christmas Romance. I'm going to attempt to read all the ones I list for my December. If not then I will be continue list on to next year with more to add.

Christmas List:

Gift-Wrapped Governess (anthology)
The Count's Christmas Baby (Rebecca Winters)
Snowbound in the Earl's Castle (Fiona Harper)
A Summons from His Grace (Regency Christmas Anthology)
*Season for Temptation (Theresa Romain)
*His Mistletoe Bride (Vanessa Kelly)


My hope is to get through this list. Granted I have a lot more Christmas books than are listed, but I think this is a great start. If I have time for more I will add them to the list. I also have some review reads along with this list, so you might see more than one post per day. I'm excited for this month and I hope you will join me on this Yuletide adventure. However, the asterisk books are the ones I'm going to start with. May your days be merry and bright this December.





No comments:

Post a Comment