background

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone! Secret Santa Reveal

Hello everyone! During this month I participated with a Secret Santa Swag Swap sponsed by Reading Romance . I have to say that was a lot of fun to participated in.

So, I sent out some stuff that I thought was a lot of fun and I hope they enjoyed their swag. I wish I took a picture of what I sent out. Oops. I sent stuff to Jeanne and Marika.

Since I was Secret Santa to those people I also received a gift from Amber from AwesomeSauceBooks which was really cool. Here is what I got from them.

I also received from April and I'm not sure what her blog is, but here is what I receieved from her.

I have to say this was a lot of fun and I would probably do it again. Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment