background

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

eARC: Undeniable Demands by Andrea Laurence

Good morning to you all. It's amazing how much you can accomplish during the holidays when your not home. Granted I would have loved to celebrated Christmas at home, but it has been nice being around family. With that said, I bring you another book this morning. YAY! I know I feel so accomplished. Anyways, today's read is Andrea Laurence's Undeniable Demands which is the first book in Secrets of Eden series.

First off, I wonder what the deep dark secret it is, because throughout the book they kept hinting around the secret. With that said, I'm anxiously waiting for the next book. Seriously. I want to know the deep dark secret, by the way is a great way to get you hooked on the next book. Since I don't have a clue what this secret could be I might  as well share what Undeniable Demands is about and what I thought of the story.

Wade Mitchell had a rough start to life, but fortunately was able to find some stability once he arrived at the Garden of Eden Christmas Tree Farmer. This is where he was taken in by Ken & Molly Eden who wanted to have a house full of children, but were unable. Yet they took in foster children (awe super sweet, right), to fill that void. What fun it would be to grow-up on a christmas tree farm?

Anyways, rough times hit Ken & Molly, so they started to sell off parts of the farm without telling the children that they raised what they were doing. Of course this upset Wade and his other siblings (Heath, Xander, Brody, and Julianne). They set out to get back to the land, so the secret may stay buried.

Wade sets out to make an offer to one of the landowners, unbeknownst to him they actually have a past together. What! Victoria (Tori) Sullivan actually worked for Wade seven years prior to her buying the property. However, she was let go, because an incident. Now not willing to give back the land to Wade, he's willing to do whatever it takes to get back the land. Sounds like this should be good.

Wow! What a great start for the Secrets of Eden series. Seriously, I can't believe I put off this story till it was almost time for the book to come out. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Tori and Wade.  I loved the fact that she carried the grudge of getting fire, for something she was accused of doing. I also enjoyed the fact that Wade wasn't able to buy his way out of the jam, but he had to use his charms and wit. Plus you have the fact that Tori with her trust-issues that just adds fuel to the fire. Nothing like falling for a woman who has trust issues.

Incredible! Undeniable Demands left you wanting to find out more to the grand scheme of things. Yet Tori and Wade's romance was fun to watch, especially when they are trying to outwit each other over a piece of property. So, you might want to checkout Undeniable Demands by Andrea Laurence, you might enjoy it like I did.

Copy provide by Author

Rating:
5Stars
Purchase Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment