background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Angel Redeemed by Andris Bear

If you all remember back in October I read Angel Unborn and really enjoyed this book. So, Andris Bear brings to us a little novella to let us know what happen to Ursus while his spirit was not attach to his body. If you haven't read Angel Unborn you might want to read that before jumping into this novella.

With that said, I actually enjoyed this quick little read. You get to see how fierce Ursus can be, even when he's a little ball of energy. Trust me he's trouble when he's that little ball of energy. A fierce angel that comes back to the girl he loves. What's not to love. So, if you have read Angel Unborn and wonder what happen during the time Ursus was separated from Joey then I suggest you checkout this quick read. Trust me it's quick and fun. So, I hope you have a great day and I will talk to you soon.

Copy provided by the author

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment