background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Angel Unborn by Andris Bear

It's always exciting to get asked to read a friend's book, and at the same time nerve racking. However, I'm excited to share what I read. Trust me this person is talented and the story is amazing. So, let me share with you a little bit of Angel Unborn by Andris Bear and what I thought of it.

Joey Benton would like nothing more than to be normal, but that's just not in the cards for her. For one thing, she see some pretty scary creatures that might have crawled out hell. Sucks no one else can see them, which makes her look odd to others. Until one day, some TDY (Tall, Dark, and Yummy) by the name Ursus drops into her life, and basically tells her he's there to protect her.

You are wondering what she would need protection from? Demons. Yep, I said demons. You know that would a be pretty big bombshell to drop, but that's not all. However, I can't tell you more, because that would just ruin the story.

Plus, I think this story was pretty darn good. I happen to started it yesterday and I couldn't put it down. And who could with witty one liners and the dialog between Ursus and Joey, truly had me cracking up while reading it. Trust me I got some funny looks at the gym while reading Angel Unborn. I really like the take of Heaven verse Hell. I think that was pretty cool and different. I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how it all plays out in the end.

So, if you are looking for a lickalicious unbending hero and a special snarky heroine,  you have found it in Angel Unborn. Come on you really want to see angels and demons fighting over who gets to control the Earth. Other than that I leave you today and I hope you are having fun in whatever you are reading.


Copy provide by author

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing this for me, Melody!

    ReplyDelete