background

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Lusting for Covers (82): My American Duchess by Eloisa James


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This Weeks Selection:


My American Duchess by Eloisa James 
Publisher: Avon (Jan 2016)
Genre: Historical 

Blurb:

The arrogant Duke of Trent intends to marry a well-bred Englishwoman. He wouldn’t even consider Merry Pelford, a madcap heiress who has made herself infamous by jilting two fiancés.

Besides, Merry is in love with his dissolute younger brother-—and this time, the former runaway bride has vowed to make it all the way to the altar.

But as Trent and Merry discover, love has a way of complicating their perfect plans...



Preorder Links:

Why?

Why not! This cover was reveal this week, but when I saw it I absolutely LOVED IT. Seriously, it's gorgeous. I love the patriotic feel to it. Plus, I want her dress. Oh my god that is gorgeous. Then the staircase in the background. Winner I say, Winner! What do you guys think of my choice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment