background

Sunday, April 20, 2014

What the Greek's Money Can't Buy by Maya Blake

Last night I finished What the Greek's Money Can't Buy by Maya Blake. It was a pretty good read, but it took me a couple of days to dive into the story.

We have a crisis which throws Brianna Moneypenny and Sakis Patelides into a closer situation. Once crisis is adverted they can't seem to get enough of one another. This is the gist of the story.

As I said it took me a couple of days to get into the story, and by that time Brianna's past starts to rear it's ugly head. By that time she has worry about a lot of things, one is Sakis. Sakis has been betrayed in the past, so he's not so forgiven. Of course this worries Brianna, because she has a secret she would like to keep in the past.  I liked What the Greek's Money Can't Buy once we started to dive more into the heart of the matter. Overall, not a bad read and was fairly quick.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment