background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lusting for Covers (17): The Countess of Confessions



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


This Weeks Selection:

The Countess Confessions by Jillian Hunter
Published: Signet (Feb 2014)
Series: Boscastle Affair, 14
Genre: Historical 

Blurb:

All Emily Selwick wanted was to convince the man she had adored for years that she was the woman he ought to marry. She never expected that her ill-fated deception at a party would uncover a scheme against the Crown and ensnare her in the sensual trap of an enigmatic stranger.

Damien Boscastle, the Earl of Shalcross, knows he must marry Emily to defend her honor and keep his mission secret. But, by saving her reputation, he will draw her into his arms as well as a dangerous intrigue.

After a whirlwind courtship that leaves her breathless, Emily finds herself wed to a husband who vows not only to protect her from his menacing world—but to train his wife in the pleasures of passion.

Purchase Links:


Why?
All right I have been eyeing this book since February. I'm a red girl. I love the color red and pinks. They just seem to call my name and of course this is screaming my name. So, what are you lusting for, a red dress or something else?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that red -- such a beautiful dress! Another author I remember loving when I first found romance, but I haven't read her in a while. I'll have to fix that!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete