background

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tempting His Mate by Savannah Stuart

All right, I finished Tempting His Mate by Savannah Stuart. I have to say that I liked the story. It was interesting, but I can't say I loved the story. Basically Ella Hayes needed to get out of dodge, because her sister hooked up with an ex. We all know that isn't too cool. Even though she didn't really have feelings for the guy, she didn't get a heads up about there relationship. Well, she ends up having one night stand with Asher believing she would never see him again. Haha, of course she happens to stumble upon him while she's living near her cousin.

As I said I just liked the story. Ella was a nice girl who stepped out of her normal routine and ends with a guy who she never thought she would see again. Asher would do anything to get Ella permanently. There were a couple of funny parts, like when she realize she ran into Asher again.  Overall, I just liked it. I guess I was looking for little more action than what was in the story. So, if you like jaguars and wolves mating, you might like Tempting His Mate.

Copy provided by author

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment