background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lusting for Covers: One Rogue Too Many by Samantha Grace (#151)


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This week selection is:
One Rogue Too Many by Samantha Grace
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca, Jan 2014
Series: Rival Rogues, 1
Genre: Historical

When two of the ton's most eligible bachelors fall for the same young woman, only one will win her heart...

Anthony Keaton, Earl of Ellis, and Baron Sebastian Thorne have been competing since childhood. Now, they both have their eyes set on Lady Gabrielle. 

Gabby feels like a fool for trusting in Anthony—but she doesn't know the whole truth. Determined to guard her heart this time around, she's looking for a man who is steadfast and eloquent. 

Sebastian knows this is his one chance to steal her heart. He has everything she's looking for. But when Anthony finally reveals his true feelings, how will she choose between the two?

Where to Preorder:


my to-read shelf:
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17586493-one-rogue-too-many?from_search=true (to-read shelf)

Why?
I love Samantha Grace's books and I can't wait to read this one. And if you have ever looked at the covers of her Beau Monde books, you would notice that they are different from her upcoming series. However, I still love this cover, because it's just beautiful. I love the purple . I can't wait to see what havoc Gabby will inflict in this book. What covers are you lusting for? 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, pretty purple! I've not read this author, but I'm putting her books on my list now; great pick.

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete