background

Friday, November 15, 2013

On His List by Wendy Sparrow

All right, I finished reading On His List by Wendy Sparrow. This story is super cute. You have Remy Maison who is filling in for her brother who happens to be a driver. Well, Denny ends up with a migraine and Remy has to drive Owen Savoy around. Owen tends to be a tad bit particular how things should go. Ok, he's a bit OCD.

This might be a bit off topic, but when I was reading the name Remy I thought of the rat in Ratatouille. No, she didn't look like a rat, but that's what popped in my head.

Anyway. Remy, I would consider her a bit ADHD. I have my reasons to believe this, so she's stuck in a car with Owen who might be a bit OCD. Yeah, that makes a fantastic combination. However, somehow it all works. As they get to know each other Owen starts to relax around her. Every person has that go to person that seems to calm them down, Remy and Owen seem to do that for each other.

Overall, On His List is a really sweet little story. It's a feel good read that makes you smile at the end. So, if you are looking for that feel story that leave a smile on your face, you might want to give On His List a try.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment