background

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Full Throttle by Erin McCarthy

For the past few days I have been reading Full Throttle by Erin McCarthy. I have been procrastinating on reading this story. Not because I didn't want to, but my TBR list is kind of out of control. Yet, I couldn't put this off any longer. Anyway, I really liked this book, which kind of surprised me, because the type of heroine in the story usually drives me nuts. However, it worked for the story. I haven't read any other of Erin McCarthy's Fast Track books, so I don't know if Shawn Hamby is different in the other books. Back to my thoughts.

Basically Full Throttle is a marriage of convenience story and reading the description you wouldn't see that. No, what you get is that Rhett Ford likes a little kink and is the brother-in-law to Shawn's best friend. However, Shawn needs a guy to marry to keep Hamby Speedway and Rhett is willing to go along with the plans.

I'm glad I got a chance to read Full Throttle and really enjoyed the book. I have to say it was pretty awesome. It kept me pretty captivated. I actually love the relationship between Shawn and Rhett even if it started out as a marriage of convenience. Though Shawn planned on getting out after the year, I love how Rhett decided he was willing to try to convince Shawn for the long haul. Overall, it's a fast pace book with some hot steamy scenes that I couldn't put down and look forward to reading other stories by Erin McCarthy. So, if you are looking for some steam, you might try Full Throttle.

Copy provide by Penguin via First to Program.

Rating:
1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment