background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Neighbors by L.S. Murphy

All right, I just finished Neighbors by L.S. Murphy. I must say that it was a really cute read. At the beginning you have Rena Woods who's running a little late for work and she meets the new neighbors, Riker and his buddy. Let's just go with the fact that Riker and Rena didn't hit off right away. As the story progresses they start to become friends.

As I said a cute read, but I think this novella was a bit too short. The story has great potential, but I think it just happen too fast. I think if the story had been drawn out a little more it would have been fantastic. However, it was cute story in the end. So, if you are looking for a quick novella to read and don't mind being short, you might like Neighbors.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:
1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment