background

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lusting for Covers (157): A Scandalous Pursuit by Ava Stone



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

All right here is my selection:


A Scandalous Pursuit by Ava Stone
Published: February 2011
Series: Scandalous, 3
Genre: Historical, Regency

Book Blurb: 

Even the most ruthless of rogues live by their own code of honor, and for Alexander Everett, the wicked Duke of Kelfield, his includes not seducing the ward of his oldest and dearest friend. However for a man who is accustomed to getting what he wants, the lure of the forbidden fruit is enough to drive him wild. When he finds himself under the same roof as the enchanting Olivia Danbury at a summer house party, he discovers the temptation of the lady is more than he can resist.


Olivia, on the other hand, has the rest of her life all mapped out. When her fiancé returns from the Peninsular Wars, they'll get married, settle down in the country, start a family, and live happily ever after. The sinfully sexy Duke of Kelfield was not in her plans. But when she stumbles headlong into a compromising position with the passionate duke, her carefully constructed life quickly begins to unravel. In no time, Olivia must choose between the life she's always planned and everything she never knew she wanted.


Purchase Link:
More Info:
WHY?
The cover is pretty, but that's not the reason for me picking this book. Oh no! It's the Wicked Duke of Kelfield. I absolutely LOVE Alex. He's seriously wicked and make any girls knees weak. This past week I won a copy of this audiobook, granted I have read this book numerous time it's just a lot of fun to listen the Wicked Duke's story again. Seriously, I wish I had time to reread the story oh well, now I have the audiobook. So, what are you lusting for? Are you lusting after a wicked duke like I am?


2 comments:

  1. It is a pretty cover -- but it's the Wicked Duke of Kelfield that has grabbed my attention! I'm putting it on my list, thanks Melody!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover!!! Love the hair and the mix of soft colors.

    ReplyDelete