background

Monday, February 3, 2014

Kissed by Kim Knox

So, I finished Kissed by Kim Knox. Basically it's a novella about a princess, Beatrice, who's about to marry some other guy, but she really loves someone she's not suppose to, Farris Turner. However, the guy disappears and she's hopping around different time and space before she does her duty. She runs into a guy that reminds her of Turner.

So, you got the gist of the story. Honestly, it was okay. I thought the premise of the story was interesting, but once I started reading it didn't catch my attention. I guess if there was more to the story, I might feel differently about it. I don't know. I'm not sure if this is a positive or a negative, but the story was a quick read. Here's the bottom line: Yes, there is sex, it's kind of sci-fi, and it's short. So, if these are the things that appeal to you, you might give Kissed a try.

Copy provided by the publisher



Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment