background

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A SEAL's Salvation by Tawny Weber

I finished A SEAL's Salvation by Tawny Weber. I must say that I enjoyed this read, which is about Petty Officer Brody Lane and Genna Reilly.

Ten years earlier Brody and Genna were caught in a compromising position by Genna's father. So, her father gave him two choices leave town join the military or go to jail. Of course, Brody went with the military. Now Brody has return to town on medical leave, Genna's father still doesn't trust Brody and Genna would like to get to know Brody better.

I love the chemistry between Genna and Brody. Yes, it started out with them both goading Genna' father. However, the more time they spend with each other the more they realize they love each other. Not only that, Genna realizes she wants to be more independent and would like to get out from her father's thumb.

Now Genna's father puts a whole new spin on overprotection father or helicopter parenting. Honestly, I probably would have ran for the hills and not left a number for them to contact me. Dude they would have to hire a private detective to find me. Granted she finally realize she needed to stand up to her father, but it took her along time. However, she found the strength in Brody.

Overall, I enjoyed A SEAL's Salvation. The story had hot moments especially with writing letters back and forth. I love how each of them helped each other to realize what's important. So, if you are looking for pretty good read with a hot SEAL, you might want to check out A SEAL's Salvation.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment