background

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Avenger's Heat by Katie Reus

So, I finished Avenger's Heat by Katie Reus. I need to come clean I haven't read the previous books in the series. I know, I know, and I probably should have read the others first. I plan on it. Anyway,  at least I wasn't too lost when I read Avenger's Heat and it made sense to me. However, for those who haven't read the previous books you might want to read them to get the full effect.

In Avenger's Heat, Erin Flynn and Noah Campbell are sent down to New Orleans to figure out what is going on since pregnant shifters are disappearing. While she's down there she has come face to face with her past. She wonders if Noah will finally give up his pursuit on Erin.

Honestly, I enjoyed this story. I found myself not wanting to put this book down. As they get one step closer to finding who is behind the kidnapping Erin has to come face to face to her past. I love how Noah stays by Erin during this whole mission, even when she keeps pushing him away. He could have easily said, "I'm done, your too much work to try to mate with", but no he sticks with her. Erin rocks! I mean she takes her job as enforcer seriously and wants to do a good job. Plus, her past experience come in handy. Overall, Katie does a fantastic job in Avenger's Heat. Is it worth the read. Yes. Do I plan to go back, most definitely. So, if you are hankering for a paranormal read, you might give Avenger's Heat a try.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment