background

Friday, February 21, 2014

Crazy Dreams That Can Come From Books

So, the other night I had a dream that feature Ian Somerhalder. Nothing sexual or inappropriate. I know kind of boring. Anyway, I really don't know why cause I have never watched anything that he's been in. Okay, that might be a lie, I might have watched Vampire Diaries for like 10 minutes. Partly cause I wanted to see what all the hype was, and I might have started watching the show in a middle of an episode in a middle of a season. Yea, not the best idea. So, back to my original thought and how Ian Somerhalder actually plays a part in my thoughts.

So, the dream actually got me thinking about some the books I have read over the years. Some of those the stories have been so memorable that I happen to dream myself into a story. To be honest that can be dangerous. Here's why:

A few years back, I read Scoundrel In My Dreams by Celeste Bradley. I really enjoyed the story. I was able to mange to get a grasp on the story, and not be too lost. After all it was the third book in the series. Anyway, I was so enthralled with the story that I actually dreamt myself in the story. If that wasn't bad enough, the next part was worst. (Let me gather my wits before I confess what happen next). So, I was still partly asleep when I started poking my husband and calling him the hero of the book. I know, not the finest moment of my life. To my good fortune, he didn't wake up asking who was Jack. Frankly, I personally don't know anyone by the name of Jack. However, it was still pretty embarrassing.

So, my question all you fine people out there is: Have you ever dreamt yourself into a story you have read? If you have did you ever wake up feeling like you were still part of the dream?

I guess, I should thank Ian for being the inspiration to this post. LOL!


2 comments:

  1. LOL. Oh yes, I'm guilty of it! :) At least hubby didn't over react -- did he wake up or just mumble and roll over? ;)

    All things considered, this is not that embarassing. I'm kind of disappointed! ;)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, oh my god I would have died if he had. I forgot mention that I was pregnant when this happen. Plus, it's been like three years since this happen.

      Delete