background

Monday, January 6, 2014

Ruined by Jus Accardo

When I started Ruined by Jus Accardo, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the story. I did want to read the story, because of the cover. Then I read the book blurb, which intrigued me more. Once I started reading I wonder what I got myself into. As I progress in the my reading the more the storied developed and was taken aback.

Anyway, the story is about twin brothers who have hate each since birth. Chase has been viewed as the good brother, while Jax has been viewed as the bad seed. However, Samantha has always viewed that Jax as the one who has gotten a bad rapped and sees more in him. Also, she doesn't believe Chase is all that good. That girl might be on to something. Another thing about Jax is he has a demon living inside him.

So, you have these brothers vying for the same girl, but the girl has chosen who she wants. However, Chase will stop at nothing to get everything he wants. Now there is a plot twist I wasn't expecting it has to do with Chase. I have to say that it truly blew my mind.

Anyway, Ruined was pretty good once the story started to pick up. I think the twist in plot was mind blowing, and I can say "I didn't see that coming". However, by the end of the book you know there is more to the story, because there is a subtle cliff hanger. I wonder what is going to happen next and how some of the problems are going to work themselves out. Is there hope for Jax and Samantha or is it a doom relationship. I seriously, hope there is a chance for them to be together. So, if you are looking for a start of a new series that centers around demons, you might give Ruined a chance.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment