background

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pushing the Limits by Nancy Fraser

I finished reading Pushing the Limits by Nancy Fraser and I have to say that I enjoyed reading this story.

All right, Pushing the Limits had me chuckling with the situation with mistaken identities. You have Cade Tucker believing Julia McCormack is the secretary at a law firm. While you have Julia believing Cade to be the rent of Santa. Boy they were wrong. After the office part they have fabulous time together. After the holidays are over they find out the truth. Of course, they find that can't keep their hands off each other, but there is one problem "No fraternizing". Yep, that's a challenge.

This is a quick read that was highly enjoyable. I would consider this a little steamer than most flirts I have read, but that's ok it's still pretty good. Plus, Cade and Julia make a pretty awesome team in and out of the bedroom. So, if you are looking for something like Pushing the Limits give it a go.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment