background

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lusting for Cover (1): How the Scoundrel Seduces by Sabrina Jeffries


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Normally I have the hardest time picking my Lusting for Covers that I usually do them the last minute. Not today! Here is my selection:

How the Scoundrel Seduces by Sabrina Jeffries
Publisher: Pocket Book (August 2014)
Series: The Duke's Men, 3
Genre: Historical Romance (Regency)

Book Blurb:

The third deliciously sexy novel in the New York Times bestselling Duke’s Men historical romance series, featuring an investigator who sets out to find gypsies—and unexpectedly finds love.

Investigator Tristan Bonnaud has one aim in life—to make sure that his half-brother George can’t ever ruin his life again. So when the pesky Lady Zoe Keane, the daughter of the Earl of Olivier, shows up demanding that the Duke’s Men find a mysterious gypsy woman, he seizes the opportunity to also hunt for a gypsy friend who knows secrets about George. Tristan doesn’t expect to uncover Lady Zoe’s family secrets, as well…or end up falling for the woman who will risk all to discover the truth.



Pre-Order Links:

Other Links:

Why?
Isn't it obvious, it's very pretty. I mean with the dress and the necklace. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I'm drawn to the necklace. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a great book when it comes out, because so far The Duke's Men series has been great. So, I can't wait for Tristan's book. So, what are you lusting after? Are you lusting after a pretty dress or jewelry on a cover?

8 comments:

  1. In historical romances, I must say the beautiful dresses are what attract me the most (except undressed heroes, of course !). Nice pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. LOL! An Undressed hero is always a winner no matter what.

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Holiday. Nice pick for the new year. Beautiful cover. Ok I am liking her necklace too. I have all good things about this author but have yet to read one. Maybe this will the year I try her.
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/lusting-for-covers-158-kiss-of-steel-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you. I actually discovered this author when I was at Walmart and she just released her 3rd book of How to Woo a Reluctant Lady and since then I have enjoyed her work. I personally like the School for Heiress series.

      Delete
  3. It's been a long time since I read one of her books, but I always loved them! :)

    Oh, pretty necklace -- I want! And the dress! It's a law, I think. If it's historical, there had better be an over-the-top beautiful dress on the cover, or instant fail. No complaints here; I love seeing all the dresses. Makes me dream of getting to play dress-up in some of them (and I was never a girly-dress-up kind). :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I want that necklace too. When I saw this cover I just knew this was my pick for the week.

      Delete
  4. I do love this cover!!! I have read the first two books and loved them. But I think this is my favorite cover, her dress is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be reading book two soon. I can't wait. I absolutely loved the first book. I'm about to dive into book two. However, out of the covers for this series this is my favorite cover too.

      Delete