background

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The "What If" Guy by Brooke Moss

Well, I got a chance to read The "What If" Guy by Brooke Moss. This delightful read is about to be re-release this coming week. I'm seriously really enjoyed the book.

Have you ever wonder if the guy you left behind was the "one"? Well, Autumn Cole has always thought of Henry Tobler after leaving him. She never thought she would see him again, funny how fate intervenes in her life.

Yes, I did enjoyed this story. The "What If" Guy has a lot of emotional tension. The tension tends to circle around Autumn and her dynamics between her son, her father, and Henry. Coming back to her hometown hasn't been an easy transition. I loved the dynamics between each of her relationship with the men her life. So, you watch Autumn deal with rebuilding a relationship with her son. Which happens to be a rocky relationship since leaving Seattle. She slowly rebuilds what they had before. Then you have a damage father-daughter relationship that is in desperate repairs before her father dies. I think that was one of the most emotional parts of the story. Finally, Henry. Now this is a complicated relationship with all the "I want you, but I can't right now."

Overall, an emotional read. With a lot of dynamics between the important characters in the story. I adore the story, because it was written in such a fantastic way. I mean Ms. Moss was able to keep me captivated with the whole story. I really didn't want to put the story down. So, if you are looking for an emotional good read, I would suggest The "What If" Guy.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:
1/2



Purchase links:
Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~ Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment