background

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

eARC: Femme Fatale by Cindy Dees

All right, I just finished Femme Fatale by Cindy Dees. I must say that I enjoyed the story. At first I wasn't sure about the story, because I was having a hard time getting into the story. As I progress, I started to like the characters. So, let's meet the characters and my thoughts.

Olivia Harper: former child star trying to break her goodie-to-shoes image and become a femme fatale. Yet, she has no clue how do that (Sounds like that could be a problem. I hope it all works out).
Major Blake Ramsey: Hire to do the explosives on set. Not only that he's hiding out from the Russians (He kind of got himself in a bit of a pickle and he needs to lay low, but that's going to be kind of hard cause of Olivia).
Jeremy McDaniels: Olivia co-star in the action movie. Big time Hollywood actor, kind of a douche.

There are other characters, but these three are the main ones. Jeremy is somewhat important, but not really. He does bring in a bit of a conflict, but not in the way your thinking. Trust me, he's a douche. Blake is a bit damage and not from the war. That would be to simple, but a relationship. However, he's willing to help Olivia shed her Miss Goodie-to-Shoe image. Boy does he.

Overall, I did enjoy the story. It was a bit slow at first, but once Olivia and Blake got together it really started to pick up steam. Great chemistry between these two characters. So, if you are looking for military guy with an up and coming Hollywood starlight, you might want to checkout Femme Fatale.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:
1/2



Purchase Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

1 comment:

  1. LOL at him getting in a bit of a pickle. It sounds like a fun read. I love when they have good chemistry like that :) Glad it picked up for you as the story went along!

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete