background

Friday, April 26, 2013

eARC: Heart of the Jaguar by Katie Reus

This morning I got a chance to read Katie Reus soon to be latest novella Heart of the Jaguar. Since this a novella, I'm not going to bore you with my personal synopsis of the story. However, I will share my thoughts.

Overall, I liked the story. I love the magnetism between Cindy and Elias. Both of them felt this pull towards one another even though they are different shifters. I guess when you find your mate, it doesn't matter if they are different type of shifter.  I enjoyed the fact that Cindy was trying to fight the pull to be with Elias, because she thought she what was best for the both of them. I love Elias, because he didn't care about her one flaw. He loved her no matter what.

Plus, I like the sense there was danger among them. Even though they are both shifters, they aren't complete invincible to some dangers. As I said I enjoyed this story. Now I need to go back and read the others. So, if you are looking for a quick read with a hint of danger and shifters, you might want like to read Heart of the Jaguar.

Copy provided by the author.

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment