background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley

Yesterday I finished Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley. When I read the book blurb of Fire Inside I was actually kind of excited, because the story sounded really interesting. Plus, it was motorcycle story so I was expecting a thrilling, exciting, dangerous read. However, the story fell flat from my expectations. I normally don't go into a story with too many expectations, but it's a motorcycle story. Whenever, I think of motorcycles I think of danger.

Majority of the story was Lanie Heron and Hopper Kincaid trying to workout there relationship. Both of them have had feelings for one another, but afraid to open to one another. I honestly don't mind a lot of sex a story as long as there is a decent storyline. There wasn't much a storyline. There wasn't too much conflict and the conflict didn't really appear till the towards the end of the story.

I had a lot of problems getting into the story and I wish there was more drama throughout the story instead of 3/4 into the story. As I said it got better towards end, but that's a lot of reading to get to some action other than sex. Overall, the story didn't work for me. Who knows it might work for you, so if you are looking for a motorcycle book and delay gratification of action, you might want to give Fire Inside a try. The one positive about the story is you don't have read book one to read this book. So, I hope you have a great day.

Copy provided by Forever Romance via NetGalley

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment