background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

eARC: Falling for the Backup by Toni Aleo

For hockey stories, I absolutely love Toni Aleo. Seriously, they are fantastic and worth the read. Toni's latest novella is no exception. If you love hockey and romance you really should get Toni's books. Anyways, I just finished Falling for the Backup, which I LOVED. I think Jordan Ryan would be one of the top hockey heroes to love.

If you have been keeping up with the Assassins series you would know that Jordan was injury awhile back and hence Tate became the goalie. Now Jordan has been warming the bench for sometime, but he wants to get back on the ice. So, he has been looking for a new team. Not an easy thing to do. However, on his return trip home he happens to meet Aynslee Shaw. They hit off, but he's a bit gun shy ends up running away a couple of times.

LOVED this story. I'm serious when I say Jordan might close to the top of my favorite hockey characters. Lucas is number one for me. Anyways, Aynslee and Jordan are fantastic together. Toni brings a great story to life in Falling for the Backup. I'm so amaze on how well the story worked as a novella. I mean sometimes you feel cheated because it's not a full story. Not with this one, I think its absolutely fabulous. Plus there are some laugh out loud moments you don't want to miss. I'm telling you, you really don't want to miss getting your hands on Falling for the Backup. If you are a hockey and romance fan, you want to grab a copy.

Copy provided by Random House via NetGalley

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment