background

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

eARC: Claiming His Mate by Savannah Stuart

This morning I finished Claiming His Mate by Savannah Stuart. Since this is a novella I'm not going to go into too much detail about the story. The most important things you need to remember are Lauren Hayes is jaguar shifter and Max McCray is a wolf. Yep, these two shouldn't really be together, but when nature calls it's kind to hard to ignore. Anyways, they are both drawn to each other.

I actually thought Lauren was pretty cool, because she's able to mask her scent. The only person who can find her is her mate when she masks it. Max is pretty hot and isn't going to stop at nothing until he has Lauren's scent around him all the time. Actually I liked this story. It was pretty good read. So, if you are looking for a paranormal read that's quick, I would suggest taking a look at Claiming His Mate.

Copy provided by author

Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment