background

Friday, June 7, 2013

eARC: Playing the Part by Robin Covington

All right early this morning I finished Playing the Part by Robin Covington. Let just say this is one hot read. However, that isn't the reason I enjoyed this book. Let me share with you why I enjoyed this book:

I really like Piper James. Yes, she is a bit damage from her last break-up, which is the reason she puts up some serious boundaries when it comes to Mick Blackwell. Mick is know to be a Hollywood playboy. I love how he sees something special in Piper and he's willing to tackle those boundaries. Plus, the chemistry between the two of them is H-O-T.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. I enjoyed they both helped each other when it really boiled down. They seriously made a fantastic couple. I must say that I loved the ending. I think Ms. Covington did a fantastic job with the story and especially with the ending which got me a little choked up. So, if you are looking for H-O-T read, I would suggest Playing the Part.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment