background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

eARC: Baring It All by Megan Frampton

This is probably going to be one of my shortest review, because this is really short novella. However, it an entertaining read. I actually liked Baring It All by Megan Frampton.

I really don't want to go into too much detail, because it is a short read. However, the story focuses on Lady Violet and Lord Christian Jepstow. They are betrothed to be married, but Violet isn't having doubts. She has good reason to, after all Christian is going into this marriage for a practical reason. The reason: he needs to marry and why not his sister friend. Eek! Doesn't sound good. Violet decides to matters into her own hands. Talk about getting into some trouble.

As I said, I did like this quick read. I seriously can't wait for Christian's sister's book. Now that should be a fun read. I wonder if Christian and Violet will be her story. So, if you are looking for a really quick read, you might want to try Baring It All. It might be the trouble your looking for.

Copy provided by Random House via NetGalley

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment