background

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

eARC: No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day

WOW! What can I say about No Strings Attached  by Nicolette Day. Seriously, this was an amazing novella. I found myself needing to finish it before I did anything else. Thank goodness, it happens to be a quick read.

From the get go Ms. Day had me captivated with Hayden Summers and Jace Jennings. I really didn't want there story to end. First off, talk about heat. These two happen to be friends forever and they just seem to have bad timing. Each of them has more than "friend" feeling, but afraid to admit. Talk about a page turner.

Seriously, LOVED this novella. I absolutely LOVED the ending. Granted the ending was on the sappy side, but it was perfect. I can't wait to see more from this author. So, if you are looking for a quick hot read, I would say get yourself a copy of No Strings Attached. I'm not kidding that good.

Copy provided by publisher.

Rating:


Purchase links:
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment