background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Everybody!


Happy New Year Everyone! Well, this year should be filled with great fun or least I hope. For this year I was thinking I might want to revisit some of the books I have read before I started this blog. Some of those books were fabulous and there were some I just can't remember. What better way to remember them than to re-read them.

I'm going to list at least two books I read in the past and list a couple I would like to read. We can't forget any that might catch my eye for the month. So, I will list at least four for the month that I will aim to read.



Without further ado here is January's reading list:



YAY! The top five have been selected! So, I hope you get a chance see what other books might pop up as the month goes on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment