background

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lusting for Covers (23): Crouching Tiger Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This Weeks Selection:

Crouching Tiger Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
Publisher: Avon (Dec 2014)
Series: Love at Stake, 16
Genre: Paranormal 

Temporary Book Blurb from Goodreads:

After spending 39 years in a vampire coma, former Marine Russell can think only about his quest for revenge. Until he meets a certain were-tigress...

Pre-Order Links:


Why?
First off, it's a lovely cover. I love coloring of the cover. Seriously, this is a beautiful cover. Plus, who doesn't love vampires and shifters. Especially, a vampire with a chip on his shoulder. Yes, this makes me happy. Anyway, what are you guys lusting for, a vampire or something else?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the colors! And of course who can resist vamps and shifters? :) It's been a while since I've read her books, but I do recall they are very fun and light PNRs! And I mean that in a very, very good way! :D

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, beautiful cover : ove the colors, the birds flying and the nice chest ! A vampire with a chip in his shoulder ? That makes me think about a certain vampire with a chip in his head ;) And I'm more about vampires than shifters, but I love Nalini Singh's shifters...

    ReplyDelete