background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Touch of a Lady by Mia Marlowe

While I was at the gym I decided I wanted to read a novella. So, todays selection is Touch of a Lady by Mia Marlowe. I don't know how many of you have read book three of Touch of Seduction series. If you haven't then this a great start to introduce Delphinia Preston and Tristan Chalcroft Nash, Viscount Edmonstone, heir to the Earl of Devonwood. How their love was form.

I enjoyed that Delphinia isn't your typical heroine. Actually, I wonder if there is a bit of gypsy in her blood. Anyways, she tries to show Tristan there is more things to life than trying to save the family by marrying without love. Yet, Tristan is so stubborn about saving the family. I guess that is an endearing quality in some, then again it can get you into trouble.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. However, I did have to tell myself to breath at times. Even though I knew how it would end, because I did read Touch of a Scoundrel before reading Touch of a Lady. So, if you are looking to start something new and haven't read any of Touch of Seduction stories, I would suggest starting with the novella.

Rating:


Purchase Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment