background

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Real Men Don't Quit by Coleen Kwan

Oh my gosh what a fantastic story I just finished today, which is Real Men Don't Quit by Coleen Kwan. I'm kind of on a book high. Don't you love that feeling. Real Men Don't Quit is book two in Real Men series. I have to say I really have enjoyed this series and this book.

We actually met Tyler Jones in Real Men Don't Break Hearts. Tyler is the best friend of Ally who met the love of her life in the last book. So, Real Men Don't Quit  focuses on Tyler even though she has a jaded view on love. Which I can completely understand with her luck on previous relationship. Of course she would meet a guy who doesn't really believe he's marriage material.

Luke Maguire has come across writers block and so he's crashing at his agent's home to write the sequel to his next book. Yet, he's distracted by Tyler and her daughter, Chloe.

Seriously, fantastic read. After reading Real Men Don't Quit, the story left me with a permasmile. I love Tyler and her mama-bear instinct when it comes to Chloe. She's so protective and guarded with her feelings too. Then you have Luke, who isn't looking for anything. Well, maybe some words for his future book. Overall Luke isn't looking for love, actually he's trying to avoid. Again he doesn't see himself as marriage material. I love how they complete each other, but don't want to acknowledge that they do. So, much fun with these two characters.

I did love the story, because Tyler and Luke were fabulous together and made the story entertaining. The Bliss line is known for its sweet happy-ever-afters, and this story is no exception. So, if you are looking for a sweet toe-curling read, I would suggest Real Men Don't Quit. After all it left me giddy with happiness.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:


Purchase Links:
Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~ Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment