background

Monday, February 4, 2013

eARC: Anything for You by Jessica Scott

Back in 2011 I got a chance to read Because of You by Jessica Scott. This is where you first meet Shane Garrison and Jen St. James. I strongly suggest you read that story first, before jumping into this novella. However, it is just a suggestion. Here's why:

In Anything for You Shane and Jen have been together for sometime. Shane is about to do something and he's afraid to tell Jen what he is about to do. I don't know what the man was thinking when he thought it was a good idea not to tell Jen. Fortunately, he has a good buddy who has talked some sense into him. I know this is very vague, but it's a novella. If I say to much, I might tell the whole story. Plus, a lot of the background is in the first book of the  Coming Home series.

Overall, it is a quick read (seriously) in which you get to see Shane and Jen work out there relationship and over come there fears of what could happen. It was enjoyable and it's nice to see Jen and Shane again. So, I actually hope you get to read both stories Because of You and Anything for You. So, I leave you today and I hope it's wonderful.

Copy provided by author

Rating:


Purchase Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment