background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love At First Date by Susan Hatler

Last month I did a book blast for Love At First Date by Susan Hatler. At the time I just didn't get a chance to read the story yet. Let me just say I really enjoyed this quick read. So, I'm going to share the story and my thoughts together.

Dating can be pretty rough with so many factors that can wreak havoc on humankind. Which is the reason Ellen decided to forgo looking for someone in the bar or coffee shop, no she decided to take her chances on an online dating site. With so many of those sites up and running the chances of finding your ideal mate seems likely to happen, right? This is Helen's thinking. She believes that she has found her possible Mr. Right between these two guys she has been chatting up a storm on line: jusUnME and lookn4luv. Sounds like winners.

However, life doesn't always play fair or the heart. When she ends up dog sitting for a friend, she meets Henry. Henry just seems to make her heart go pitter-patter. Yet, she's dead set on finding her ideal mate using the online website. Let's forgo what feels right and go for statistics, like that always works when it comes to love.

Honestly, I thought this story was really cute. I adore Ellen her goal to avoid being like her mother who hasn't had too much love in love. Then you have adorable Henry who is adorable and not even sure he has a chance with Ellen. So, if you are looking for a cute quick read, you might want to read Love At First Date.

Rating:
1/2

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Ellen's story!! She makes appearances in other books in the series as well. :)

    ReplyDelete