background

Monday, July 8, 2013

eARC: Dishing Up Desire by Barbara DeLeo

Well, I finished Dishing Up Desire by Barbara DeLeo. Honestly, I was on the fence with this story. However, once I started to see the emotions starting to build between Kirin and Blake, I was sold.

The first few chapters when Blake Matthews strolling and basically try to take control, I wasn't sure I was going to like the story. Then you have Kirin Hart who happens to be a tad bit naïve when it comes to her image. Once the story gets going you start to understand where Kirin is coming from you get a sense that she doesn't have a clue who she is. When Blake starts to realize this, he starts to help Kirin realize her true potential.

Yes, emotions start to run high when one falls in love with the other. Yet, the other wants to keep the other at arm distance. I love the connection these two create as they slowly tear down walls. Overall, I found Dishing Up Desire as an emotional charge story that can cook up some steam. So, if you are looking for a quick read with a lot of emotion, you might want to give Dishing Up Desire a try.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment