background

Monday, July 22, 2013

eARC: Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My! by Candace Havens

I was able to finish Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My! by Candace Havens. I found this story really cute. I know that's not something you hear to often when you think of paranormal romance. Paranormal romances conjure up words like action-pack, hot, and danger. Not words like cute and sweet. However, there is a first for everything, right? Right.

What drew me to Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My! was the title itself. I mean come on the title alone sounds like a lot of fun. Plus, who wouldn't want a sexy bear keeping you warm at night, especially up in Montana. Trust me it gets cold up there.

Well, Ainsley McLeon kind of stumbled upon some really bad stuff and figured she needed to get herself out of dodge. Smart girl. Anyways, she wasn't really dress for the area she made her escape. I mean who wears Louboutin in the middle of winter in Montana. Fortunately, she's able to hideout in the middle of nowhere Montana and she was able to get a job at the only bar in town, which happens to be own by Luc, oh are sexy bear. He even has a bears temperament at times.

I honestly thought Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My! was cute and fun read. I mean I really like how Ainsley pushes herself into Luc's life and the town. I mean it's not always easy to win over shifters, but she manages just fine. Plus, she doesn't take any guff from nobody. Yes, Luc can be thick headed bear at times, even when he lets past events kind of dictate his life.

My favorite line has to be: "If you ever fight in here again, I will personally hang your balls from the rafters." 

Seriously, who doesn't love girl who can stand on her own two feet and talk that way to some shifters. The bottom line: fun cute read. So, if you are looking for tigers bears that aren't too dangerous, you might want to give Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My! a try.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment