background

Monday, July 15, 2013

eARC: Moonlight by Lisa Kessler

I finished Lisa Kessler's newest book and start to a new series, Moonlight. Yes, this is a werewolf book with some jaguars. I have notice a trend of these kinds of books, but I actually really liked this book. Let me share my thoughts:

First off, the story might feel a little slow at first, but you need to keep in mind this is the start of a new series. It is very important to keep in mind, because Ms. Kessler is building the story. Plus, it's kind of important to know why certain people are getting chased and murder.

So, we have Adam Sloan who happens to be a werewolf and he's wonder why there's a jaguar in his territory. Once he stumbles upon Lana Turpin, Adam's life gets turn upside down (that's putting it mildly). Anyways, he sees something special between him and Lana, but can't face the facts that he found his mate.Yep jaguar and wolf, it's bound to get complicated. If that wasn't enough, Lana has Nero Organization chasing after, which endangers Adam's pack.

Once the story is establish, it's pretty action pack. We have a mysterious group that seems pretty evil. Then you have a complicated relationship with jaguar and wolf possibly getting together. I mean how do tell your family, "Hey I found my mate, by the way she's a jaguar." Yep, not going to go over to well. So, if you are looking for a new shifter book with wolves and jaguars with evil mystery group, you might want to give Moonlight a try. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment