background

Friday, July 5, 2013

eARC: Hostage to Love by Maya Blake

All right, I spent most of the day reading Hostage to Love by Maya Blake. I must say that I happen to enjoyed the story. When first started to read Hostage to Love I wasn't sure I would like it. Let me just say that suspense stories are a hit or miss for me. However, this story happen to hit me just right. It's pretty light on the suspense, which I'm ok with. The story focuses more on Belle Jones and Nick Andreakos.

Belle needed to get away from her husband Nick Andreakos, so the perfect place to go is a war torn area. Sounds like a dream get away. However, she finds her capture by a madman and Nick goes to the rescue.

Well, their relationship had some snags that needed to be resolve before they could get back together. Majority of the problems stem from Nick and how he couldn't really open his feelings. At the same time dealing with the madman trying to take Belle again.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. I actually liked Nick and Belle had to learn what the true meaning of love was. I really think Nick knew what love was, but just didn't know that it was love he was feeling. Actually, I think the light suspense really helped Nick realize what was important in his life. So, if you are looking for a little suspense, but with a little more romance, I would suggest Hostage to Love.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment